- Gas Safe Register Certificate
- NICEIC/ECA Electrical Certificate
- Property Details Form (or register online)
- Landlord Details Form (or register online)
- Building Control Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Contract/Tenancy Agreement
- Letter of Fire Compliance. Arrangements can be made by contacting Bishop Grosseteste University. At the time of inspection, confirmation that you have undertaken a Fire Risk Assessment for each property will be required.
- Payment by Cheque made payable to “Bishop Grosseteste University”)
You will need to forward a copy of your current gas certificate(s) and a copy of your HMO licence(s) (if applicable) to the university address shown at the bottom of the page.
Click the button to register online, it’s quick and simple!
Register by Post
All forms are available in .PDF format. Adobe reader is FREE to download at www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/
Please note that Advertising Terms & Conditions apply to any contract to advertise your property and that by completing and submitting your details, it will be deemed that you have read and accepted those conditions.